We appreciate your interest in joining the PAWright Pet Services family. Below is information we are looking for from our applicants. As well as being able to work with animals, you must be able to have good written communication skills and be able to follow instructions precisely. We will use your responses to the below request to help us make these evaluations. Please take you time and read and complete as described.
If you want to earn supplemental income and would like to join the PAWright family, please complete the following 8 instructions when contacting us via the 'Contact Us' button:
- Provide a brief statement describing your animal care background (paragraph is fine)
- Tell us why your looking to be a pet sitter (other then the extra income)
- Describe the hours you can work
- Best describe your understanding of being an independent contractor vs. being an employee (it's ok if you don't know)
- Can you pass a criminal background check?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- Do you have access to a Smart phone, the internet, and can you text clients?
- What areas in Hamilton County/North GA do you prefer to work (ex. East Brainerd/Ooltewah, Hixson/North Chattanooga, Ft. Olgethorpe/Ringgold, Soddy-Daisy, etc.)